Wednesday, August 23, 2006

holy moley!

So, I'm covered in primer-paint and have just come back to the rental house for sleep. The covering up of poor color choices by the previous owners has begun. We've got the living room, hallway and bedroom done. We need to do molding in the office and studio, as well as get crackin on the two bathrooms. We'll do the kitchen if we have time. Here's a picture of all the amaaaaazing lightswitch plates we've removed (minus the one that Brian "accidently" broke), and here's a picture of Brian using a Leatherman-esque tool to cut & serve our pizza dinner.

My mom's coming up to help tomorrow night, which will be awesome. As Rebecca and I were discussing last night, adding another painter makes the work go not double, but triple the speed of a single person. Speaking of Rebecca, she and her handsome young fella, Ransom, came over last night and helped us with the primer-y goodness. It was quite an extravaganza. Kenna came over this afternoon, and helped remove the waterfowl from the bathtub, as well as giggle about ducts vs. ducks. Katie came over and brought us dinner.

My friends are rad.

1 comment:

K Schimmy said...

I never knew I could hate light switch covers so much. I just learned something about myself.