Friday, November 03, 2006

Eeesh. My postings are getting few and far between. Could it be that the life of a student teacher is catching up with me? Nah... Perhaps the combination of house-buying, moving, halloween parties, classes, student teaching, midterm evaluations and art shows to prep for? I mean, really, what do I have to complain about?

Speaking of Halloween, the party went fairly well. Peeps seemed to have a good time. Costumes were cute and/or amazing. There were only about 30-35 people this year. I think I attribute that to KFR's idea about parties being places where people go to hook up. Since, increasingly, most the people we know are paired off... there's less frenetic single-mingling going on, and so less peoples. Makes me a little sad since more people equals more costumes. And I do love costumes.

Now I go to do the art, and the work sample preparation, and the house cleaning up of....

No comments: