Thursday, August 09, 2007

Oiy! My brain! My poor, mushy brain! I just spent most of today absorbing as much information about being a yearbook advisor as I possibly could. My rep was very cool, and as helpful and nice as could be... but, lordy! My brain! I am now the proud owner of one million books about yearbooks, and several handsfuls (not a word, I know. shuddit.) of actual yearbooks. I need some time to sit down and sort through all this mayhem.

In other news, more of the kitchen got painted this week. I'm left w/ doing the cabinets, which will take a substantially longer bit o' time. I don't know when I'm gonna be up for doing it, but when I do... All of yous will be on notice. Help will be needed to complete the sanding, painting and moving of kitchen stuff. I hope it doesn't end up taking until next summer. The studio work is almost complete as well. I have 3 stacks of paperwork to go through and some filing. Then it's just a trip to Goodwill and taking out the garbage. I'm very excited.

Alrighty. I should go water plants now, and gather tomatoes. I've been eating lots of the Juliets, and the yellow pears are just starting to get ripe now, too. Also, our pumpkin is fairly large. I'm impressed. Henry the artichoke is not doing so well. I'm not sure what the problem is. He still only has four big leaves, and hasn't gotten any taller than the height he reached in late May. Any ideas?

peace out, my homies.

1 comment:

K Schimmy said...

Just let me know when you want to talk yearbook... I have so much to tell you, like the things that I did dreadfully wrong in my first year. It's a long list.