Monday, April 07, 2008

Spring Break is over. I was back at school today. The day went quickly, but was very tiring.

This is what we've accomplished so far. There's more photos on my flickr.

Last night, it almost seemed we needed a break from spring break! We managed to get most of the yard work done last week. We have only some planting do so, some rocks to maneuver, two fence posts left to remove and some mulch to spread. It's not that much compared to what we got done. Sunday, we were very tired and sore. Mrpants made us some pumpkin curry soup (with our homegrown pumpkin!) for dinner. It was a perfect way to end the week. Warm, soupy, spicy goodness in our cold, sore bodies.

Tonight I'm standing on the shoulders of giants, and attempting to make nerdygirl's vegetarian pot pie. I think I put too many veggies in, and I did add some extra spices. We'll see how it turns out. It's cooling right now, and smells yummy.

Hopefully, we'll get some more yardwork done after work this week, so it's not all left to the weekend. I'd like to do some fun stuff with people soon.

No comments: