Saturday, April 04, 2009


The last of the cat beds are done. I used the Kitty Pi pattern by wendyknits.com for all three, with some minor adjustments for amounts of yarn and such. As soon as I put the last one down on the floor, Bug came over and claimed it. So far, he has claimed all three. I see the tuxedo cats sniffing the beds, but neither of them has sat in them. I just made three cat beds for Bug. sigh...


Last night we went over to Sierra's place for a sloe gin fizz party. I'd never had sloe gin before. It was a little weird. Many of us agreed that it tasted terribly familiar, like some kind of punch we'd had as kids. But it was a little too sweet and too odd for me. It made my stomach turn after a little while. Sierra had mentioned that smoking jackets and fun hats would be more than welcome at the party. While neither mrpants nor I have these items (how can be!), Mr.Ransom surely did. Here he is, in all his festiveness.

Tonight... to Chopsticks II for Kareoke, even tho' mrpants is sick and doesn't think he'll be able to sing. Poor kiddo.

5 comments:

K Schimmy said...

Mmmmmm... Kitty Pie.

Ms. Angie said...

That's a great picture of smoking jacket and fez awesomeness. A cocktail party sounds like a fantastic idea. Hmmm....

kungfuramone said...

Ransom looks outstanding. Clearly, he should join the Freemasons now, that he may achieve the necessary rank to be a Shriner some day.

Secret Squirrel said...

Cutest Bug, EVER!

Ms. Angie said...

RE your last comment on my blog... I can't wait to make a summer beer, so that's my suggestion for your next batch. I'm leaning toward a honey wheat or a hefeweizen myself. Mmm. Wheats.