Saturday, January 23, 2010


Two things... first off, I've had to turn on comment moderation as I received a bunch of Chinese spam this morning at around 5am. So, comments will be a little slower to appear.

Secondly, I'm going to yoga this morning. The wee little yoga place has a wee little woman who plays a harmonium during her ohm chanting. It's kinda odd and funny, and I like it. Who doesn't like a harmonium?

Thirdly (I lied, there's three things), we're having a tree from Friends of Trees planted today in our parking strip. January seems like a cold, cold time to do tree planting to me, but that's the date we received. We bought a Flame Leaf Maple. Should be pretty.

Wish me luck on learning Flash on Sunday. El Chucabra offered to help and is coming over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it warned me that this might not really be a real google sight! Anyway yea Yogo! That should help with the stressfull stuff. Call me sometime and tell me all about it! Momt

Ransom said...

Flame leaf maple? I like the sound of that a lot!